Recently, I saw these worldview gems posted on a wall inside the UNC-CH hospital.
Positive Side of Life
- Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.
- How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you’re on.
- Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.
- Happiness comes through doors you didn’t even know you left open.
- Ever notice that the people who are late are often much jollier than the people who have to wait for them?
- Most of us go to our grave with our music still inside of us.
- You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
- Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
- We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors….but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
- A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
- Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened.